Monday, April 2, 2012

Christmas Comes Early III

Hello everyone,

Today I've got the third card in my spiritual Christmas card series.


The background paper is Close To My Heart Wonderland layered on Crystal Blue. The image is Stampin' Up Holy Triptych stamped on Whisper White in Not Quite Navy and layered on silver paper of unknown origin. The image was outline with a blender pen to soften it just a touch. The sentiment is Close To My Heart Christmas Script also stamped on Whisper White in Not Quite Navy and layered on more silver paper. The embellishments are TPC Studio Wedding Silhouette Pearlized Brads.

This is one of my favourite colour combinations and while not traditional green and red, I think it has become, at least for me, very evocative of Christmas. Even though I was very productive this past weekend, I still feel my mojo is wavering so I kept to a simple layout that I've used in the past.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment