Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Christmas Comes Early IV

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card is extremely traditional.


The background paper is K&Company SW Glad Tidings. The image is Stampin' Up Holy Triptych stamped in Always Artichoke and layered on Cherry Cobbler and Always Artichoke. The sentiment is Annabelle Stamps Ornamental Christmas stamped in Cherry Cobbler. The embellishments are Kaisercraft December 25th Jewels.

I love this card. It is the first time I used this particular image from the Holy Triptych set and it is great. I don't think you'd have to limit yourself to just Christmas cards. It was really easy to cut out (something, which along with colouring, I'm not very good at) and would stand wonderfully on it's own as a gift tag.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment