Monday, April 30, 2012

Many Thanks

Hello everyone,

This is the last cards my mother had requested.  It is for one of the therapists who work with my father.


The printed paper is BasicGrey Eva.  The images are Me & My Big Ideas Soft Spoken stickers affixed to Stampin' Up Whisper White.  The sentiment is Penny Black Thanks, Thanks stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Whisper White. The embellishments are EK Success Shimmering Silver Dots.

Isn't this a great card?  My mom wanted something 'therapish' and when I found these, they just seemed perfect.  As you may notice, I often use stickers when I don't have appropriate images.  It is much more economical than buying a stamp that I may only use once.  There is also such an awesome selection of stickers available, it usually isn't that hard to find something that just works.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment