Sunday, April 29, 2012

Pretty, Pretty

Hello everyone,

Today and tomorrow I'm posting the last two cards my mother has requested.  These two thank you card are for the therapists who work with my father.  They were both a lot of fun to craft.


The printed, pink and yellow papers are BasicGrey Urban Prairie.  The die cut border is Spellbinders Holly Accents in Stampin' Up Whisper White.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado Thanks Words stamped in Nick Bantock Charcoal Grey on Whisper White.  It was selectively highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishments are Martha Stewart Pastel Mini Pearls.

I think this is one of the papers that helped me fall in love with BasicGrey.  It is such a delicate and pretty pattern that I could use it over and over.  All the paper used in the card were found in my scrap bin.  I figure I could probably use just scrap pieces for a year's worth of card and still have some leftovers.  This sentiment is also a favourite - very impactful yet not overwhelmingly large.  I have a similar baby stamp and keep my eyes peeled for other stamps of a similar style.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment