Monday, May 7, 2012

Mother's Day Peacock

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for another colleague's mother.  This colleague often wears this colour palette so I figured using them in a card would be pretty safe.


The printed paper is Crate Blue Hill Collections layered on Stampin' Up Pool Party and Old Olive which was textured with Spellbinders Paisley M-Bossabilities.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up All Holidays stamped in Dusty Durango on Very Vanilla and layered on Old Olive.  The card was highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishments are TPC Studio Wedding Silhouette Mini Jewels.

Isn't this peacock awesome?  I love all the different colours in this paper as well as the fact that it offers a multitude of glittering possibilities.  I think my colleague will love this card and I certainly hope her mother does as well.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment