Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Birthday Wishes IX & X

Hello everyone,

Today's card are numbers nine and ten in this feminine one sheet wonder series.

The card bases are Recollections. The printed paper is Scenic Route Sonomoa Melody Lane. The solid papers are Stampin' Up Ruby Red and Lucky Limeade and Close To My Heart Colonial White.


The sentiment is Gina K Garden Silhouettes.  The embellishments are Stampin' Up Basic Pearl Jewels.


The sentiment is Lizzie Anne Say It In Script.  The embellishments are Stampin' Up Basic Pearl Jewels.

I think these are another couple of great cards.  I love these blocks of patterned paper in a layout.  It is especially nice when I can get the images to line up, forming a larger image with breaks of colour.  A great 'technique', one which I use often, so you'd think I'd do more paper piecing...

I hope you enjoy these card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment