Saturday, June 16, 2012

Black Beauty

Hello everyone,

Another super simple Close To My Heart card today.  It repeats that awesome butterfly paper I used yesterday.


The printed paper, Close To My Heart Wings, is layered on Close To My Heart black and a shimmery black gold paper of unknown origin.  The image and sentiment are Annabelle Stamps All Things Grow stamped in Stampin' Up Always Artichoke and Cherry Cobbler on Very Vanilla and layered on more shimmery black gold.

A fifteen minute card except for the time it took me to look for embellishments that you don't see because I couldn't find anything that worked.  I've done images and sentiments like this before, I really like the look of overstamping.  This is another layout that I've done in the past.  It is easy but striking with this paper.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment