Saturday, June 2, 2012

Classic Wedding

Hello everyone,

Today's card was commissioned by a colleague whose friend got married in Antigua and she wanted something special because she couldn't attend.


The papers are all of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Penny Black Full of Life stamped in Black Onyx Versafine on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla.  The embellishments are TPC Studio Class Act mini jewels.

I hope this card is special enough for my colleague's friend.  I found the shimmery blue and gold papers added a real richness while the printed paper has a handcrafted Asian feel.  This is one of my favourite wedding sentiments and I think it is extremely appropriate for a couple who chose a destination wedding.  I really, really like this card and would likely replicate it for my own stash if I had enough of these scraps left in my bin.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment