Monday, June 11, 2012

Fairy Floral Finale

Hello everyone,

As I blogged yesterday, today's card uses the last scrap of my most favourite paper ever.


The printed paper is Prima Fairy Floral Collection "Garden Party" layered on a shimmery copper of unknown origin.  The image is Hero Arts French Writing With Butterfly stamped directly on the Recollections card base in Stampin' Up River Rock ink.  The sentiment is Gina K Block Greetings, stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla and layered on more shimmery copper.  The embellishments are Kaisercraft December 25th Jewels.

As this is my last scrap of "Garden Party" paper, I really wanted to craft something special and I think this does the trick.  A super simple layout, a few embellishments and a great background stamp.  I've got a couple of these 'word' background stamps and don't use them all that often.  I thought this was an interesting application and it is a little different than my usual.  I actually like it so much, you're getting something similar tomorrow.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment