Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Boy Wonder III & IV

Hello everyone,

Today I'm posting cards three and four in my latest one sheet wonder series.


The printed paper is BoBunny On The Go layered on Stampin' Up Pacific Point, More Mustard and Basic Black.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Sassy Salutations stamped in Pacific Point on Whisper White.  The embellishments are of unknown origin.


The printed paper is BoBunny On The Go layered on Stampin' Up Wild Wasabi.  The sentiment is Toga stamped in Pacific Point on Whisper White.

It seemed unusual to use black card stock on a kids card but it just seemed to work with the black wheels and highlights of the printed paper.  I also just had to use a sentiment from this set which is so very fun and perfect for a kid!  It can be tough to craft a card with such a tiny piece of printed paper but once I pulled this scrap of Wild Wasabi out of the bin, it just came together.  I wasn't crazy about it at first blush but in the light of day, it works great!

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment