Sunday, August 12, 2012

Girly Girl VII & VIII

Hello everyone,

I've cards seven and eight in this latest one sheet wonder card series.


The printed paper is K&Company Butterfly Flat Paper layered on textured Stampin' Up Melon Mambo.  The sentiment is Stamp Barn.  The embellishments are Autumn Leaves Rhinestone.  The printed paper is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.


The printed paper is K&Company Butterfly Flat Paper layered on textured Stampin' Up Melon Mambo and Gable Green textured with Crafts Concepts Wings.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Melon Mambo.  The embellishments are Stampin' Up Basic Jewels.  The entire card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

I really love the first card.  It is so very, very simple and the sentiment is totally awesome.  I'm not so fussy on the second card.  I love the embossing and the layers but the triangles don't do a thing for me.  I tried to jazz them up with the jewels but it just doesn't work.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment