Sunday, August 19, 2012

No Peeking Granny!

Hello everyone,

My family has always ribbed me about my organization and planning habits.  I do everything well in advance.  These next two cards prove that these habits are alive and well.  I'm currently visiting my family in Southern Ontario and I brought along my parents birthday gift and their cards which are in November.  Don't look Mom, this is a card you're not suppose to see until your birthday.


The background paper is Jillibean Soup Chilled Strawberry Soup.  The image, one of my own photographs, is layered on Stampin' Up Old Olive.  The sentiment, Denami Design Upright Happy Birthday is stamped in Cherry Cobbler on Very Vanilla.  The brads are of unknown origin.

I love this card and I know my Mom will love it too.  This paper was bought especially for her because she has always loved strawberry-themed anything.  These big beautiful berries were just too appealing to pass by.  The photo will be especially appreciated because it is of her grand-daughter.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment