Saturday, September 22, 2012

Pair Of Pretties

Hello everyone,

After all the last series of manly cards, I so needed to craft something pretty and pink.  I came up with a pair of cards, one English and one French, that I will donate to the Fall card sale.


The printed paper is NRN Designs layered on Stampin' Up Pale Plum and Certainly Celery.  The ribbon is from Crafts.  The English sentiment is Inkadinkado Expressions.  The French sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1.  Both are stamped in Pale Plum on Whisper White and layered on Certainly Celery and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Bitty Sparkles.

I really let my feminine mojo flow with these cards.  All pink, pretty, soft and sparkly.  Oh how it does a girl good.  I rather hope they won't sell so I can move them into my stash but I'm fairly sure that cards this pretty won't stick around the card sale for long.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment