Friday, November 9, 2012

Holly All Over

Hello everyone,

I'm back to the Christmas cards commissioned by some of my colleagues.


The printed layer is Impression Obsession Cover-A-Card Holly stamped in Stampin' Up Always Artichoke on Very Vanilla.  The berries were coloured with Martha Stewart Red Glitter Marker.  The solid paper is Red Eye Worldwin Metallic paper.  The ribbon is Michael's Special Value.  The sentiment is Cornish Heritage Farms stamped in Always Artichoke on Very Vanilla.  The embellishments are American Crafts Mini Pastel Elements brads.

This is a holly card so there is no doubt that I'm in love with it.  I find these Cover-A-Card stamps can be difficult to use.  It often takes me at least two attempts before I get a good impression.  Of course, when it works, its just spectacular.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment