Monday, December 31, 2012

A Choo Choo

Hello everyone,

I thought I was being extremely clever with the title of this masculine get well card.


The printed paper is BasicGrey Oliver layered on Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade.  The horizontal strips are Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler and Going Grey.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Everyday Sayings stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The embellishments are My Mind's Eye Lost & Found 3 "Ruby".

I really don't think there is a sheet of BasicGrey that I don't love.  This Oliver pad is wonderful with all sheets being really appropriate for masculine cards.  Would that more companies helped us out this way.  I was going to stamp the sentiment on a scrap of Whisper White but the Versafine worked so well directly on the grey, I didn't need to.  These embellishments are really cool - not too glittery for a masculine card and great boy colours.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment