Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Very Male Christmas

Hello everyone,

This is the last of my Christmas cards.  I have not yet decided if I'm done or if I should start working on rebuilding my totally depleted stash.


The printed paper is Echo Park Ornaments layered on Stampin' Up Basic Black, textured with Sizzix Merry Christmas Phrases embossing folder, and textured Cherry Cobbler.  The sentiment is Impression Obsession Christmas Sentiments stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Whisper White and layered on more textured Cherry Cobbler.  The embellishments are Annabelle Stamps.

This card was crafted for one of my male colleagues.  I wasn't certain about the embellishments at first, I couldn't find my black ones, but they suit the Cherry Cobbler so well.  I love using offset layouts because they make cards even more interesting and for a 'guy' card, it adds a little more without being over-the-top.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment