Friday, December 28, 2012

Get Well Botanical

Hello everyone,

I took a peek through my card stash and found slim pickings in the stock of 'Get Well' cards.


The printed paper is K&Company Jubilee.  The image is Hero Arts Exotic Bloom stamped with Tombow N25, 228 and 528 on Stampin' Up Whisper White and layered on K&Company Julianne and Not Quite Navy.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart For Every Occasion Occasions stamped in Nick Bantock Charcoal Grey on Whisper White.  The embellishments are My Mind's Eye Lost & Found 3 Oliver Enamel Dots.  The image and sentiment are highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

It was kind of nice to craft a card that wasn't for Christmas.  Not only that but I actually used a new stamp and coloured it with Tombow markers that I had to dust off.  I love this card and I'm inspired!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: