Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Sympathetic Stripes

Hello everyone,

Unfortunately, every card stash needs a sympathy card.


The printed paper is Chatter Box Botanico Stripe layered on Stampin' Up textured Chocolate Chip and Baja Breeze.  The images are Gina K Hope Grows stamped in Always Artichoke.  The sentiment is Verve Forever In Our Hearts stamped in Chocolate Chip on Whisper White and layered on more Chocolate Chip.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

I hope this card remains in my girlfriend's stash for a long, long time.  Finding a balance between somber and sweet for a sympathy card isn't always easy.  When crafting this, I tried to picture my girlfriend giving this card to a co-worker and I think it works well.  Though, she could give it to anyone in need.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment