Sunday, January 13, 2013

Pretty Paisley

Hello everyone,

I'm using the last little bit of my favourite paisley valentine paper today.


The printed paper is Making Memories Valentine Paisley layered on My Mind's Eye.  The image is American Crafts Hugs & Kisses stamped in Stampin' Up Real Red on Whisper White.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Teeny Tiny Wishes also stamped in Stampin' Up Real Red on Whisper White.  The embellishments are My Mind's Eye Lost & Found 3 Ruby Enamel Dots.

Every card which I've crafted with this paper is a favourite.  I wish I had had the forethought to pick up more than one sheet.  This is such a pretty card, all pink and so very girly.  I can't imagine not wanting to receive a card like this one.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment