Sunday, January 27, 2013

Thank You Fish

Hello everyone,

A colleague recently gave me some great advice.  I also found out that she likes pretzel Goldfish as much as I do.  This card was pretty easy to craft.


The printed paper is K&Company layered on Stampin' Up Sage Shadow.  The images are Peel Off's Gold Fish Outline Stickers affixed to watercolour paper that was coloured with Tombow markers and glittered with DecoArt Glamour Dust.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Thank You Messages stamped in Early Espresso on Whisper White.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Bitty Sparkles.

I love this card.  Every time I use these fish outline stickers, the card turns out wonderfully.  It's rather challenging to do the cutting - not my favourite thing - but so worth it in the end.  The background paper is not really aquatic however I like how it works with the colours in the fish.  I'm pretty sure my colleague will enjoy this card and the bag of Goldfish I picked up to go with it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment