Thursday, March 21, 2013

Beautifully Bordered

Hello everyone,

Today I'm posting card ten.  It's a beauty!


The card base is Stampin' Up Garden Green.  The printed paper, of unknown origin, is layered on American Crafts Crimson and Bazzill Basics 1023 White.  The white layer was punched with Martha Stewart Gothic Arches border punch.  The sentiment is Penny Black Christmas Flourish stamped in Real Red on Bazzill Basics 1023 White and layered on American Crafts Crimson.

This is one of my favourites in this Christmas series.  I just love how this border just pops against the green card base.  I purposefully kept the rest of the card really simple because anything more would have been totally over the top.  I've a number of great Martha Stewart border punches and I can wait to try something like this again.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment