Sunday, March 24, 2013

Bonus Greetings

Hello everyone,

Whenever I use this One Sheet Wonder template with the smaller bases, I always get a couple of extra cards as I have to trim down some pieces.  It's fun to see just how many extras I crafts.  This is card eleven.

The card base is Bazzill Basics 1023 White.  The printed paper, of unknown origin, is layered on Stampin' Up Garden Green and American Crafts Crimson.  The sentiment is Impression Obsession, stamped in Real Red on Bazzill Basics 1023 White, layered on American Crafts Crimson, and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishments are Kaisercraft Green Pearls.

I'm certain I've used this stamp before but I don't remember it being so challenging.  It took me a couple of tries before I realized that it was the stamp, not the stamper that was off kilter.  I'm not sure I like it all that much on this card.  It would work better with some vintage Christmas paper.  Still, not the worst card I've ever crafted.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment