Monday, March 4, 2013

Busy Thank You

Hello everyone,

Today's card was hours in the making.  I just couldn't seem to get the creative juices flowing and laboured over this one.


The printed papers are Me & My Big Ideas Mambi Sheets layered on Stampin' Up Green Galore.  The horizontal strips were cut with an EK Success Bangle Chain Trim punch from Daffodil Delight, Pink Passion and Green Galore.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Thank You Messages stamped in Melon Mambo on Whisper White.  The embellishments are Recollections Adhesive Rhinestones.

We had a number of young ladies help us with the Crop and I wanted to make them some really cheery thank you cards.  This card certainly fits that bill and I love it!  It may have been a challenge to pull together but when I finally finished it, it was worth it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment