Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Feminine Floral

Hello everyone,

I interrupted my thank you card project to post the Christmas One Sheet Wonder I worked on a couple of weeks ago.  Today's card is for one of the young ladies who helped us at the fundraising Crop at the end of February.


The printed paper is BasicGrey Euphoria, layered on Stampin' Up Whisper White, Baja Breeze and Pale Plum.  The Baja Breeze layer was textured with Darice Flower embossing folder.  The vertical strip is Bazzill Basics 1023 White.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Everyday Sayings stamped in Baja Breeze on Whisper White.  The embellishments are Oregon Raindrops.

This isn't exactly what I had in mind when I set out to craft this card.  I was thinking turquoise and pink.  When I saw this BasicGrey paper, it somehow turned into denim and pink.  No matter, I just love this card.  I was shocked (OK, maybe not so much) that I had an embossing folder that couldn't work any better with this paper.  It was like they were made for each other.  It certainly helped this card come together so wonderfully.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Simply lovely! The pale plum makes this card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete