Friday, April 19, 2013

Daisy Shine

Hello everyone,

A few days ago, I thought I was done with all the glitter.  I decided, before undertaking the massive clean-up, to check my outline sticker stash to see if anything appealed.  The stack yielded, of course, just a few more images of interest.


The card base is Recollections brushed gold.  The Peel-Offs ATC-1 image is glitter with Martha Stewart Aquamarine Crystal, Brownstone, Fire Opal, Golden Beryl, Kunzite, Smoke Quartz and Turquoise glitter.  Also used were Crystal Glitter Ritz Warm Highlight Transparent microfine glitter and Jewel Glitter Ritz Light Gold Opaque microfine glitter.  The image is layered on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla and Early Espresso ink.  The sentiment is Verve Love Story stamped in Early Espresso ink and heat embossed with Close To My Heart Cocoa embossing powder.

I have a number of outline stickers in both gold and silver.  I love this glittered image as much as the earlier tulip one I crafted a few days ago.  This particular card base has been sitting on my desk for months and months.  I though it would work well with the paler earth tone glitter I used in this image.  I'm extremely pleased with the results.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: