Monday, April 22, 2013

For The Boys

Hello everyone,

I've finished with the glitter projects!  It's time to clean up and move on to other projects.  I've no commissions at the moment so I looked through the stash to see what cards needed replenishing and found not a single juvenile card.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on textured Bazzill and Recollections.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Happy Birthday stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla.  The embellishment is an atd Boys Will Be Boys sticker.

Next to masculine cards, kids cards can be a bit of a challenge, especially if you don't have any young kids.  I don't have a lot of young ones in my circle at the moment, but I like to keep a few kid cards in the stash, just in case.  Instead of investing in kiddie specific rubber stamps, I look to kiddie specific stickers.  These aliens are wonderful and really make for a great kid card.  The printed paper was gifted to me by a friend and couldn't work any better for this quick and easy card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment