Friday, April 5, 2013

Layers of Gold

Hello everyone,

Today's post is an anniversary card requested by a colleague.


The printed papers are TPC Studio Wedding Silhouette layered on Stampin' Up Shimmery White, Canford Gold and WorldWin Gold Pearlescent Swirl.  The image is Stampin' Up Always Elegant stamped in Versamark on Shimmery Vanilla, heat embossed with Close To My Heart gold embossing powder and layered on more Shimmery White.  The sentiment is Stampabilities Changes Everything also stamped in Versamark on Shimmery Vanilla, heat embossed with Close To My Heart gold embossing powder and layered on more Shimmery White.  The embellishments are Crystal Stickers 3mm gold pearls.

I'm really enjoying crafting 50th anniversary cards.  Part of the reason is having free reign to use all the wonderful gold papers in my stash but also because 50th anniversaries are just pretty darn special.  I've not crafted too many cards for this particular colleague so I hope I've hit the right note.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Fun card with all the layers. I've noticed since I don't have much time to stamp these days I don't do multiple layers. I miss it!

    ReplyDelete