Saturday, April 20, 2013

Perfectly Pretty Pansies

Hello everyone,

I've got the last couple of non-Christmas glittered cards for you this weekend.  I've finally had enough of the glitter madness and have vowed to finish up so I can finally vacuum my workspace.


The Starform image is glittered with Martha Stewart Aquamarine, Charoite, Fine Crystal, Golden Beryl, Onyx and Peridot glitter.  Also Jewel Glitter Ritz Light Gold Opaque Microfine Glitter.  The image is layered on Stampin' Up Basic Black, Recollections Gold Foil and Orchid Opulence.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Perfectly Penned stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The embellishments are Mark Richards 3mm gold metal.

I find these pansies absolutely appealing.  I find these intricate images really challenging but the results so wonderful.  This card was particularly challenging as circles are not my forte in term of layouts.  That being said, I'm most grateful for Spellbinder Nestablities and the opportunity to use this sentiment.  I suspect I could have spaced the elements a little better but I can totally live with the finished product.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment