Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Soft and Sweet

Hello everyone,

Another super girly card today.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Pale Plum and shimmery green and pink also of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Serendipity stamped in Pale Plum on Whisper White and layered on more shimmery pink.  The embellishments are Martha Stewart Pastel mini pearls.  The entire card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

I think this is a really beautiful card.  I love the soft pastels, the touches of glitter and the pearly bits.  I was only planning a single row of pearls but liked them so much I added another.  The Sakura pen adds much needed dimension to what is actually a really flat paper.  Whenever I have a card that needs a little umph, I just add a bit of Sakura pen and it makes all the difference.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. I'm so impressed with your rows of pearls. I can't get them lined up straight and evenly spaced to save my soul.

    ReplyDelete