Monday, April 15, 2013

Under The Shiny Sea

Hello everyone,

I just couldn't resist these fish.


The images are Peel-Offs glittered with Martha Stewart Brownstone, Fire Opal, Carnelian, Aquamarine Crystal, Smoky Quartz, Peridot, and Golden Beryl glitter.  The images were affixed to Stampin' Up Pool Party and a textured copper paper of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart For Every Occasion stamped in Early Espresso.

Glittering these fish were as challenging as the stained glass image from yesterday.  I'm not as happy with the results.  I love the fish but couldn't come up with as nice a background as I would have liked.  The fish are amazing and worth every minute of effort.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment