Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Artful Argyle

Hello everyone,

I've another masculine birthday card today.


The printed paper is TaDa Pappy's Patchwork layered on Stampin' Up Soft Suede and a navy paper of unknown origin.  The Soft Suede layered was textured with Sizzix Harlequin texture pad.  The sentiment is Gina K Follow Your Dreams stamped in Not Quite Navy on Whisper White.  The embellishments are My Mind's Eye Unforgettable "Firsts" Enamel Dots.

I've always loved this paper of many different patterns and this lovely stripe.  I've only used the argyle and striped squares for this particular cards.  There are just so many possibilities.  I was thrilled that these enamel dots coordinated so well and I certainly didn't expect to find something so perfect in my stash.  I think this is a perfect guy card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment