Wednesday, May 22, 2013

For Grandma

Hello everyone,

I'm still working on this latest 'Loved Ones' stamp set series.  It's a lot of fun so far.


The printed papers are BoBunny Olivia Ambrosia, TaDa Flora and Fauna, and K&Company Julianne.  These papers are layered on Stampin' Up Bravo Burgundy, Old Olive and Early Espresso.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Loved Ones stamped in Bravo Burgundy.  The embellishment is Dress It Up Sangria Flats.  The entire card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

I originally crafted this quilted flower for a thank you card a couple of weeks ago.  I wasn't crazy about the flower because it's a little busy with so much pattern.  That said, I couldn't undo it so I just set it aside until I was further inspired.  This seemed the right card on which to use it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment