Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Nature's Beauty

Hello everyone,

I've got no commissions or occasions on my plate at the moment so I thought I'd do some work on my masculine birthday card stash.


The printed paper is Cloud 9 Design Luster Evergreens layered on Stampin' Up Sahara Sand.  The image is Stampin' Up Lovely As A Tree stamped in Always Artichoke on Very Vanilla.  The sentiment is Verve also stamped in Always Artichoke on Very Vanilla.  The embellishments are Crystal Stickers 10mm Brown Mosaics.

I love crafting these types of nature cards as masculine cards.  This printed paper works particularly well as the evergreens are pretty spectacular.  I think the burlap texture is also pretty wonderful.  I still have a fair bit of this paper remaining so you'll see it again.  I have some Gina K stamps that would also suit this type of card so I'll have to think of something.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment