Sunday, May 12, 2013

Quilted Berries

Happy Mother's Day!

Today's card is for my own mother.  Love you Mom!


The printed papers are Gina K Berries and Vines.  The star base is Stampin' Up Real Red.  The sentiment is Gina K Spring Blooms stamped in Real Red and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishments are Jolee's All That Bling red studs.

I hope my mother never tires of this quilted star.  I love doing it, but I know it's not for everyone.  Next to quilting, strawberries are one of my mother's favourite things.  Whenever I come across an appealing strawberry paper, I can't resist.  I've not used a lot of Gina K papers but all that I have used, are excellent.  I really think hard before buying Gina K paper as shipping to Canada can be expensive.  Gina K has now come out with inks which I'm really inclines to try so I may just bite the bullet and put in an order.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment