Friday, May 3, 2013

Where The Jewels Are

Hello everyone,

I've the last of my girly cards for you today.


The printed paper is Me & My Big Ideas Mambi Sheets layered on Close To My Heart Sunny Yellow and Pear.  The bottom layer was punched with Martha Stewart's Layered Arches.  The sentiment is Verve, stamped in Stampin' Up Melon Mambo on Whisper White and layered on Close To My Heart Cotton Candy.  The embellishments are TPC Studio Christmas Cheer and Stampin' Up Basic Jewel Rhinestones.

I just couldn't seem to stop with the jewelery!  Of course, this paper lends itself beautifully to jewel application.  I just love this bright, cheerful and sparkly card.  It is perfectly girly.

Every time I've used this Mambi paper in the past, I've spent forever going through my stash to find coordinating colours.  I did something different this time, I went to my Close To My Heart papers and in minutes, had two perfect solids to use.  I don't have room to stash all my paper in the same bins, so I have some tucked aside, which means I don't always think to use it.  I'm going to have to figure something out because there is a great stash of Close To My Heart papers that are just gathering dust.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Such a bright happy card. I love the random scattering of jewels.

    ReplyDelete