Thursday, June 20, 2013

Special Day

Hello everyone,

One of my girlfriends has commissioned a number of cards.  Today's wedding card is the first.


The printed paper is Autumn Leaves Emily layered on Stampin' Up Elegant Eggplant.  The image is Stampin' Up Always Elegant stamped in Elegant Eggplant on Whisper White and layered on more Elegant Eggplant.  The sentiment is Stampendous Special Messages also stamped in Elegant Eggplant on Whisper White and layered on Elegant Eggplant.  The embellishments are Jolee's All That Bling Pearls and Close To My Heart Bitty Pearl Opaques.

My girlfriend said the wedding colours were purple and yellow.  I could get my head around one colour or the other but not both together.  I decided to stick with purple as I think it is a wonderful colour for a wedding card.  I love how the image compliments the printed paper so beautifully.  And what about all those pearls!!!!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment