Monday, June 10, 2013

Wonderful Wings

Hello everyone,

I saved the absolute best sponged card in this series for last!


The card base is Recollections.  The sponged stripe is Stampin' Up Crushed Curry, Orchid Opulence, Pale Plum and Pink Pirouette.  The image is Heartfelt Creations Butterfly Medley stamped in Soft Suede and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The sentiment is Hero Arts also stamped in Soft Suede.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Bitty Sparkles.

This is the stamp that I inadvertently stamped upside down on yesterday's card.  I just had to do try again because even upside down it was amazing!  These are pretty new stamps in my stash.  I'm glad I couldn't resist.  There is a coordinating butterfly die but I didn't want to cover up this thing of beauty. 

I could have easily kept going with this technique but a week's worth is plenty for the moment.  I do have a few ideas that I'd like to try so stay tuned!

I hope you enjoy this card and this great series and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment