Wednesday, June 19, 2013

You Will Be Missed

Hello everyone,

A very, very dear friend is retiring.  I will miss her tremendously.


The printed paper is BasicGrey Wisteria layered on Stampin' Up Soft Suede.  The image is Close To My Heart Adore stamped in Bording Blue on Very Vanilla and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The image is layered on Soft Suede.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Teeny Tiny Wishes stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla.  The ribbon is Crafts.  The embellishments are Jolees All That Bling.

I love this card.  It is perfect for my girlfriend, who is also a cardmaker.  We have some wonderful times talking and sharing about this marvelous hobby.  I know that, even though I won't see her at the office, we'll always find ways to share our love of cardmaking.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment