Saturday, July 13, 2013

Holly and Plaid

Hello everyone,

I've spent the day pre-posting a one sheet wonder that will show up in August while I'm on vacation.


The printed paper is Teresa Collins Christmas Home layered on Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler and Basic Black.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Holiday Sayings stamped in Cherry Cobbler on Whisper White and layered on more Cherry Cobbler and Basic Black.  The ribbon is Michael's Craft Narrows.  The embellishments are Jolee's All That Bling.

This sheet of holly is what drew me to this paper pad in the first place.  This is some really nice holly.  A card making friend crafted a card with this type of ribbon detail and I liked it so much I decided to copy it.  I love using plaid on Christmas cards so combining it with holly was inspired and the results are stunning.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. This is a very striking card. I enjoy your Christmas cards. It makes me think about getting out the stuff and starting them now. Then I lie down and the feeling goes away.

    ReplyDelete