Thursday, August 15, 2013

Perfectly Pretty Pair

Hello everyone,

I have the second pair in the latest one sheet wonder series for the Fall charity card sale at the office.
 

The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Crystal Blue.  The image is Stampin' Up Posy Punch stamped in Rose Romance on Whisper White.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Everyday Sayings also stamped in Rose Romance on Whisper White and layered on Cotton Candy and more Whisper White.  The embellishments are TPC Studio Christmas Cheer.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Cotton Candy and Crystal Blue.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Everyday Sayings stamped in Rose Romance on Whisper White. The embellishments are TPC Studio Christmas Cheer.

The first card is a do-over as I really didn't like the first attempt.  That large square and the pretty flower hide the oops!  I love the simplicity of the second card.  It has lots of white space which really makes the perfectly pretty focal point pop even more.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment