Thursday, September 5, 2013

A Lifetime

Hello everyone,

Today's card is just lovely!


The printed paper is atd Black Tie layered on Stampin' Up Basic Black.  The bottom layer is Penny Black Paisley Swirls stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Whisper White, heat embossed with Close To My Heart Silver Pearl and layered on Stampin' Up Basic Black.  The sentiment is Verve Love Story stamped in Onyx Black on Bazzill Basics, layered on more Basic Black and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Licorice Opaques.

I love this card.  I don't often use this paisley background stamp because it is a really odd sized impressions.  It works perfectly for this card and I've love the paisleys on paisley.  The silver pearl embossing also came out wonderfully.  It's great when this happens.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment