Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Glitter Galore

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card is the last in the series of thank you cards that I crafted for a girlfriend.  It is another favourite.


The printed paper is American Crafts POW! Powder Mittens glitter paper layered on DCWV Tis The Season and Stampin' Up Whisper White that was covered with Stampendous Crystal Snow glitter.  The image is Inkadinkado Holiday Sentiments stamped in Taken With Teal on Whisper White and heat embossed with Close To My Heart Silver Pearl embossing powder.  The ribbon is Michael's Home and More.  The embellishments are Queen & Co Twinkle Goosebumps.

This is just an awesome card!  The heat embossed teal coordinates perfectly with the incredible glittered mitten paper.  I don't use this set of Inkadinkado images all the often but I can't seem to let them go as they are really great images.  In this particular case, it is perfect for the paper.  I really love the words within the image as it negates the requirement for a separate sentiment.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: