Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Glittering Roses

Hello everyone,

Today's card is another in the thank you series I've crafted for a friend.


The printed paper is BasicGrey Euphoria layered on Stampin' Up Whisper White and Melon Mambo.  The image is Hero Arts Delicate Rose Stems stamped in StazOn Olive Green on watercolour paper and painted with a variety of LuminArte Twinkling H2Os.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Thoughtful Messages also stamped in StazOn Olive Green on Whisper White.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Bitty Sparkles and Dollarama Glittering Stickers.

This is another really pretty and sparkling card that is just perfect for my friend.  I love painting with Twinkling H2Os.  They just make me look like more of a painter than I really am.  These strips of embellishments are also amazing.  You get a couple of hundred embellishments for only a couple of dollars.  Tons of great colours, lots of options and great value!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment