Saturday, September 7, 2013

Happy Anniversary

Hello everyone,

Today I'm posting the last card in this 'black and white' one sheet wonder series.  It has been a great set of cards to craft.


The printed paper is atd Black Tie layered on Bazzill Basics and Stampin' Up Basic Black.  The sentiment is Verve Love Story stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Whisper White.  The ribbon is Michael's Craftsmart.  The embellishments are Crystal Stickers Silver Glitter Domes.

I thought I'd try a more burgundy red ribbon on this card and it certainly didn't disappoint.  This deep burgundy is just beautiful against the paisley paper.  This has been a really fun series.  I have another few sheets of this wonderful paper so I'd expect to see more cards like this down the road.

I hope you enjoy this card and this series and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment