Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Pretty In Purple

Hello everyone,

This is the sixth card in this thank you series.  The remaining six cards are Christmas cards and they'll post over the next few days.  I hope you enjoy them as much as she did.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Cheerful Treat layered on Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade.  The image is Hero Arts Tall Flowers stamped in StazOn Jet Black on watercolour paper and painted with LuminArte Royal Orchid, Wild Plum, English Lavender, Razzleberry, Lemongrass and Olive Vine Twinkling H2Os.  The image is layered on Elegant Eggplant, Lucky Limeade and Perfect Plum.  The sentiment is Verve Amazing Wishes also stamped in StazOn Jet Black.  The embellishments are Crafts Gem Chic.

I think this is one of my favourite, non-Christmas cards in this series.  It is not tremendously sparkly but it is purple and she just loves purple.  I also like the layout, with the bottom layered affixed on an angle.  It left just the right amount of room for this tiny sentiment.  The printed paper works just perfectly with the image even though the companies are different.  This is something I love about crafting these cards.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. I'm a huge fan of the purple and green combination so this card really speaks to me. It is so crisp and vivid! I really love it.

    ReplyDelete