Friday, September 20, 2013

Shockingly Sweet Snowflakes

Hello everyone,

Another Christmas card today!  Once I started with the snowflakes, I kept going.


The printed paper is Echo Park Paper Company Holly Jolly Christmas layered on Stampin' Up Melon Mambo and DCWV Tis The Season.  The sentiment is Stampendous Retro Script Christmas stamped in Melon Mambo on Whisper White and layered on more Melon Mambo.  The snowflakes are glittered Very Vanilla paper punched with a Martha Stewart punch.  The embellishments are TPC Studio Christmas Cheer and Queen and Company Iridescent Rhinestones.

This paper always makes me smile.  Whoever thought it up and was brave enough to print it was brilliant!  I never craft a card without that doesn't leave me happy.  It is perfect for adding just a few pretty jewels, making it even cheerier.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment