Monday, October 28, 2013

Perfectly Purple

Hello everyone,

Another beginner card for you today.


The printed paper is Stampin' UP Berry Blossoms layered on Wisteria Wonder and Whisper White.  The image is Stampin' Up Just Believe stamped on Whisper White in Elegant Eggplant.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Sweet Essentials also stamped on Whisper White in Elegant Eggplant.  The pearls are Dollarama Glittering Stickers.

I love Wisteria Wonder!  I don't think I've ever crafted anything with it that I've no loved.  This is a full out Stampin' Up Card and if I'd had enough pearls, I would have used those as well.  Using all the same company does make it easy to design.  On the downside, I can spot a SU card a mile away.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment