Friday, November 29, 2013

Christmas Ice

Hello everyone,

I'm slowly working on the Christmas parcel for my family, part of which includes a number of cards which will carry this year's school photos.  This is for one of my sisters.


The printed paper is Martha Stewart Frosty Elegance mat pad.  The snowflake is Cottage Cutz Crystal Flurry Snowflake die cut from DCWV Glitter cardstock.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up More Merry Messages stamped in ColorBox ink on Whisper White, layered on more DCWV Glitter cardstock and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The ribbon is Offray.

This is really beautiful paper with just a little bit of shimmer that works perfectly with this glittering snowflake and the silver border of the ribbon.  This is a new die for me that I really love.  It is very intricate, requiring a layer of wax paper to facilitate removing the image from the die.  Patience is required.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment