Friday, December 6, 2013

Birthday Break

Hello everyone,

I'm taking a little break from Christmas cards to craft a birthday card for one of my girlfriends.
 

The printed papers are Cosmo Cricket Art Angle.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart For Every Occasion stamped in Stampin' Up Ruby Red on Very Vanilla and layered on Ruby Red and Recollections.  The flower are punched from Ruby Red, DCWV and Recollections with and EK Success punch.  The embellishments are Dollarama Glitter Sticker pearls.

I've gone back to my leftover stash of envelopes.  I've still got quite a few to use up.  I think this is a great simple card.  My girlfriend has two young boys so I love making her really feminine cards.  The paper is really wonderful and I was pleased to finally use this great punch.  There is a way to make a chain out of the punched flowers but I've not yet figured it out. 

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Happy Birthday M!

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. I have that punch. I ran across it recently while digging through stash and thought to myself why did I buy this?! Thanks for the inspiration. I really like what you've done with it.

    ReplyDelete