Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas Owls V

Hello everyone,

After the last time I used roman numerals for a card series I'd planned never to do it again.  There is a finite number of cards this time however and today's is number five.


The printed papers are Stampin' Up Snow Festival.  The sentiment is Rubber Cafe G-751 Merry Christmas stamped in Cherry Cobbler on Confetti White.  The ribbon is Offray.  The candy cane is Me and My Big Ideas Mambi Chips stickers.

When you're doing a bunch of cards is one fell swoop, quick and easy is key.  I crafted all twelve of these cards on Sunday morning and with all that is on my plate at the moment, I wanted quick and easy but I also wanted to have a lot of impact.  These Mambi chip stickers are the perfect element for quick and easy.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment